- All students, regardless of circumstance, are challenged and supported with equal measure to be successful, confident and respectable citizens that make a positive contribution to society
- To provide a welcoming, safe and ambitious environment that is both calm and purposeful where students can thrive and exceed their potential
- To develop and sustain a positive culture of learning and teaching
- To model and expect a set of preferred behaviours based on mutual trust and respect, empathy, fairness, courtesy and tolerance
- For students to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and to encourage positive behaviour of others
- To provide the opportunity for students to develop a sense of responsibility and strong values to assist them in becoming outstanding citizens and engage with the wider world
- To promote teamwork, communication skills, leadership skills and to develop the personal and social qualities needed to be successful in the future
- Learning is designed around the needs of each child with the expectation that all make outstanding progress with no limits to their achievement.
- Students consistently experience excellence across a broad and balanced curriculum
- All students leave the school with an understanding of how to learn, think creatively, take risks and handle change
- All students get the chance to participate and take leading roles in all the school has to offer
- Self-esteem and personal growth are nurtured and where students take on responsibility as local and global citizens.
- A student's chances of success are not related to their social economic background, gender or ethnicity
- All teachers use their expertise and knowledge to engage students in their learning and act quickly to adjust their teaching in response to the student's individual learning needs
- All members of the school community strive for excellence at all times